Skip to main content

School, Left in Memory.





بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
 



To be truly frank, I miss my school so much. 

Sad face :( 


I still hardly believe that after 11 years going to school since I was 7 years old, I've eventually graduated and leave everything behind as a school student. 

11 years were a very long time, and yet it has passed simply just like that. Is this even real?
Somebody please tell me it's not real because i'd wish to live in those 11 years again and forever. 

Hmmm. 



It'd be fun if we could rewind the time. 


No one likes going to school. Doing homeworks, listening to boring speeches, obeying tight rules and stuffs. But everyone soon realized it's a lot easier to be in school rather than graduating and leaving school. 

I officially leave my school on November 30, 2015 after I finished taking my last paper for my SPM (Biology was tough tho :<) 

Since then I had been staying at home, doing this and that but it felt so odd knowing the fact that I don't go to school anymore. 

I just miss everything too much. I don't just leave my school, I leave bunch of memories there.


 So one day, I decided to experience them again for perhaps, the last time. 


On February 24 2016, I went to my old school again, wearing a KRS uniform and acted as a student like how I used to be. It was on Wednesday, hence the uniform. If it was the other day, I was planning to wear a white school uniform. 

As I stepped inside through the gate, I could feel a prickle of excitement. Seriously, I never felt that happy attending school when I was still a school student lol. I got into someone else's class and studied for about 10 minutes. I went to recess and ate food at the canteen. I met my teachers again and they were like, "Saidah, what are you doing here?!!"


Hahahahahahaha.


Then on March 3, I came again to take my SPM result and that's it. I'm permanently a former student. 

For all form students, cherish the moments you have while you're still going through it. People can still look after you and guide you when you do wrong or commit mistakes, but it's different when you're outside of the gate. You're by your own. Once you choose the wrong path, you're done. Boom. 

Unless you're chosen to be guided by Him.


Going to University or any other colleges is a lot different when you're at school. Some people change, drastically. From good to bad. But there are however, some of them who improve from bad to good, depending on whom you socialize and befriend with.



Let imaan control you, don't control your imaan.
Let imaan limit yourself from doing misdeed, don't let yourself limit your imaan to perform misdeed.

Comments

RRR said…
Assalamualaikum, baiklah kak hehe

Popular posts from this blog

Matrikulasi Banting; New journey

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيم Assalamualaikum w.b.t.  Hai korang! It feels good to be back. Anyone ever miss me? Huhu Aku dah lame tak update blog. Niat tu ade, tapi macam malas gila sebab aku sibuk uruskan kemasukan aku ke Kolej Matrikulasi. Alhamdulillah ^^ So, inilah tujuan aku menulis entry blog pada kali ini. Aku nak cerita pasal matriks! Okay honestly aku rasa awkward gila right now mase aku menaip ni sebab aku rasa inilah entry pertama aku menulis dalam bahasa melayu hahahahaha. Sebab aku nak pastikan orang lain yang membaca entry ni lebih faham bila aku tulis direct dalam malay. Okay tanpa merepek panjang, let's get to it, shall we? Pada 5 Jun 2016, aku telah mendaftarkan diri di Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor (KMS) di Banting. Beberapa hari sebelum mendaftar kan, aku tak tenang langsung duduk rumah. Banyak benda aku fikir. Dari segi pembelajaran, kehidupan aku, itu dan ini. Sebab fyi, ini merupakan kali pertama aku tinggal dekat kolej. Setakat pergi kem

Ang Pao & Ketupat | Happy CNY!

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ Assalamualaikum... I'm back! I MISS MY BLOG OMG T______T *peyuk* It has been forever since the last time I updated my blogspot, kan? Okay aku nak explain secara ringkas apa yang terjadi sebelum ni. Aku stop blogging for awhile sebab lepas aku habis matriks, ada something yang mengganggu aku emotionally so secara tak langsung, mood aku untuk buat benda-2 yang aku suka such as blogging tu fades away. Passion aku untuk menulis and blogging tu mula hilang. Aku selalu je tau log in blogspot aku, aku perati je skrin laptop aku with my blogspot displayed on the screen, blog aku pun perati aku balik. Kalau blog aku ni ibarat manusia, mungkin dalam hati dia terdetik, "Hmmm ko ni nak menulis ke tak sebenarnya. Aku memang kene tengok muka ko jeke." Tapi aku taktau nak taip apa padahal banyak je benda aku boleh cerita! Then I eventually stopped blogging. But s ampai satu tahap, aku rasa sayang pu lak kalau

Do You Mind?

The library is surrounded by dead silence. Everyone sinks their butts into chairs and works on their own stuffs. Some are writing reports, some are searching through Google for information to copy and paste it in their assignments to submit, and a few rest just simply sleep soundly. Meanwhile I rest my chin on my palm as I place my elbow on the desk and slip through each page of the thick reference book. I’m not sure if I’m reading the right book.   I’m not even sure if I’m doing the right thing right now. The lecturer gave me and my classmates a task to work on and one of the condition is that we have to search for it through books in the library. Gadgets are forbidden. Highly forbidden, he said. He wouldn't know if the students ever follow his order or not, but I somehow obey and act exactly to the way he wants it. What a nerd. I'm embarrassed with myself that I am this nerd. God. If my sister knew this, she's surely gonna make fun of me for the rest of her