Skip to main content

Distracted



بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I don't know if I'm fully ready to face the upcoming challenges. It's already May and I'm about to further my study very soon. I have no idea yet where I'll be going since I'm still waiting for my UPU result that will come out soon but it's gonna be a long, tough journey and that frightens me.

Staying far from my family for several years for the first time is one. Besides, my previous memories suddenly distracted my thoughts and prevent me to go forward. I can't describe and express how I miss being in a middle school, when everything was so much easier to handle.

When my sister still didn't get married and we always went out to have fun like eating, going for cinema, got inside a few shop to watch their stuffs then exited without buying any. I miss all the silly jokes, making fun and embarrassed each other until we almost went too far.

I miss being surrounded by my schoolmates and had the opportunities to cause minor troubles but never get caught because people never know what's up.

I just miss being younger.

Sometimes thinking all of these things bring me to a different thought where I don't want to get married, I don't want to get into University, I don't want to stay away from my family, I don't want to confront all the hardships. Not because I'm weak or hopeless, but because I still can't move on from my past.

Growing up is never fun. I don't want to leave everything just yet. I don't want the time moves. I want to rewind to where I was the happiest and do the same thing again and again, and again, and again.

I don't want everyone aging. I want to stay close to people I love. I want to always be there and appreciate what they've done to me. I have no absolute clue how to cooperate with my own feelings.

Life gets harder. I just can't accept the fact that everyone's growing and leaving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matrikulasi Banting; New journey

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيم Assalamualaikum w.b.t.  Hai korang! It feels good to be back. Anyone ever miss me? Huhu Aku dah lame tak update blog. Niat tu ade, tapi macam malas gila sebab aku sibuk uruskan kemasukan aku ke Kolej Matrikulasi. Alhamdulillah ^^ So, inilah tujuan aku menulis entry blog pada kali ini. Aku nak cerita pasal matriks! Okay honestly aku rasa awkward gila right now mase aku menaip ni sebab aku rasa inilah entry pertama aku menulis dalam bahasa melayu hahahahaha. Sebab aku nak pastikan orang lain yang membaca entry ni lebih faham bila aku tulis direct dalam malay. Okay tanpa merepek panjang, let's get to it, shall we? Pada 5 Jun 2016, aku telah mendaftarkan diri di Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor (KMS) di Banting. Beberapa hari sebelum mendaftar kan, aku tak tenang langsung duduk rumah. Banyak benda aku fikir. Dari segi pembelajaran, kehidupan aku, itu dan ini. Sebab fyi, ini merupakan kali pertama aku tinggal dekat kolej. Setakat pergi kem

Ang Pao & Ketupat | Happy CNY!

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ Assalamualaikum... I'm back! I MISS MY BLOG OMG T______T *peyuk* It has been forever since the last time I updated my blogspot, kan? Okay aku nak explain secara ringkas apa yang terjadi sebelum ni. Aku stop blogging for awhile sebab lepas aku habis matriks, ada something yang mengganggu aku emotionally so secara tak langsung, mood aku untuk buat benda-2 yang aku suka such as blogging tu fades away. Passion aku untuk menulis and blogging tu mula hilang. Aku selalu je tau log in blogspot aku, aku perati je skrin laptop aku with my blogspot displayed on the screen, blog aku pun perati aku balik. Kalau blog aku ni ibarat manusia, mungkin dalam hati dia terdetik, "Hmmm ko ni nak menulis ke tak sebenarnya. Aku memang kene tengok muka ko jeke." Tapi aku taktau nak taip apa padahal banyak je benda aku boleh cerita! Then I eventually stopped blogging. But s ampai satu tahap, aku rasa sayang pu lak kalau

Do You Mind?

The library is surrounded by dead silence. Everyone sinks their butts into chairs and works on their own stuffs. Some are writing reports, some are searching through Google for information to copy and paste it in their assignments to submit, and a few rest just simply sleep soundly. Meanwhile I rest my chin on my palm as I place my elbow on the desk and slip through each page of the thick reference book. I’m not sure if I’m reading the right book.   I’m not even sure if I’m doing the right thing right now. The lecturer gave me and my classmates a task to work on and one of the condition is that we have to search for it through books in the library. Gadgets are forbidden. Highly forbidden, he said. He wouldn't know if the students ever follow his order or not, but I somehow obey and act exactly to the way he wants it. What a nerd. I'm embarrassed with myself that I am this nerd. God. If my sister knew this, she's surely gonna make fun of me for the rest of her