Skip to main content

I Like You Not



بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Let's make it clear.

I'm so in love with no one. I'd love to be friends with everyone, including you and you. *points finger*
But I might as well have no intention to reach the point where I create any special relationship with anybody although sometimes I look close with this or that guy but no. The fact is that I'm not even close with every guy I know, but only with those for a few reasons. Hence do not make any speculation. It bothers me to be paired with someone and it gives hope to him but in fact, he's nobody but just a friend. I feel sorry for him more than i feel sorry to myself.

Falling in love is not some kind of a game, you know. I don't get it why some people force me to love someone just because he likes me lol. I'll just remind you that I'm also a human, not a robot or a pet such as dogs that people can easily order me to do anything in order to please someone else whereas I feel unhappy. 

Do you even know what's love all about? It's a pure thing rewarded by Him but people take it to another stage of vices and breaking others. Unfortunately to say I've experienced my heart been torn apart by a person whom I deeply loved in a million years. How do you expect me to love again when I'm afraid to fall. Make me if you dare.

In my opinion, some guys are always unsure about their feelings. They easily get attracted to girls because of the beauty, the body figure and anything they see from the outside. So whenever someone tells me, "hey, he likes you."

It's a lie. He doesn't actually like me. He's attracted to me and that's all. If a guy is serious in liking or loving a girl, he'll probably make a way to show his true feelings by changing himself to be a better person to lead the girl he loves and have guts to confront my parents. I'm never into guys who only know to create sweet, heart-throbbing words but his knees get weaken and shiver when it comes to facing my parents.

The conclusion is, I am not in relationship with anyone for now. If I'm fated to be with a guy who has feelings for me for a long time, then that's fine. But there's no way I'll like back a guy who likes me for no reason. If you do love me, convince me that you'll take me as your wife (when the right time has arrived, ofc). If not, then leave me alone. Do not spread any false rumor about me being with you or stuff.


I dedicated to no certain guy. This is general. So pissed that I decided to write this lol.

Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matrikulasi Banting; New journey

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيم Assalamualaikum w.b.t.  Hai korang! It feels good to be back. Anyone ever miss me? Huhu Aku dah lame tak update blog. Niat tu ade, tapi macam malas gila sebab aku sibuk uruskan kemasukan aku ke Kolej Matrikulasi. Alhamdulillah ^^ So, inilah tujuan aku menulis entry blog pada kali ini. Aku nak cerita pasal matriks! Okay honestly aku rasa awkward gila right now mase aku menaip ni sebab aku rasa inilah entry pertama aku menulis dalam bahasa melayu hahahahaha. Sebab aku nak pastikan orang lain yang membaca entry ni lebih faham bila aku tulis direct dalam malay. Okay tanpa merepek panjang, let's get to it, shall we? Pada 5 Jun 2016, aku telah mendaftarkan diri di Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor (KMS) di Banting. Beberapa hari sebelum mendaftar kan, aku tak tenang langsung duduk rumah. Banyak benda aku fikir. Dari segi pembelajaran, kehidupan aku, itu dan ini. Sebab fyi, ini merupakan kali pertama aku tinggal dekat kolej. Setakat pergi kem

Ang Pao & Ketupat | Happy CNY!

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ Assalamualaikum... I'm back! I MISS MY BLOG OMG T______T *peyuk* It has been forever since the last time I updated my blogspot, kan? Okay aku nak explain secara ringkas apa yang terjadi sebelum ni. Aku stop blogging for awhile sebab lepas aku habis matriks, ada something yang mengganggu aku emotionally so secara tak langsung, mood aku untuk buat benda-2 yang aku suka such as blogging tu fades away. Passion aku untuk menulis and blogging tu mula hilang. Aku selalu je tau log in blogspot aku, aku perati je skrin laptop aku with my blogspot displayed on the screen, blog aku pun perati aku balik. Kalau blog aku ni ibarat manusia, mungkin dalam hati dia terdetik, "Hmmm ko ni nak menulis ke tak sebenarnya. Aku memang kene tengok muka ko jeke." Tapi aku taktau nak taip apa padahal banyak je benda aku boleh cerita! Then I eventually stopped blogging. But s ampai satu tahap, aku rasa sayang pu lak kalau

Do You Mind?

The library is surrounded by dead silence. Everyone sinks their butts into chairs and works on their own stuffs. Some are writing reports, some are searching through Google for information to copy and paste it in their assignments to submit, and a few rest just simply sleep soundly. Meanwhile I rest my chin on my palm as I place my elbow on the desk and slip through each page of the thick reference book. I’m not sure if I’m reading the right book.   I’m not even sure if I’m doing the right thing right now. The lecturer gave me and my classmates a task to work on and one of the condition is that we have to search for it through books in the library. Gadgets are forbidden. Highly forbidden, he said. He wouldn't know if the students ever follow his order or not, but I somehow obey and act exactly to the way he wants it. What a nerd. I'm embarrassed with myself that I am this nerd. God. If my sister knew this, she's surely gonna make fun of me for the rest of her